Farm 1 Hectare - Parish of Ucha - Barcelos Barcelos, Ucha
- 368 m2
Farm under construction located in Barcelos, Parish of Ucha.
On land of 1 Hectare in quiet and pleasant.
Note: has ruin declaration.
Barcelos is a reference municipality of national and regional identity, being a young, dynamic and alive city.
Ideal for those looking for a quieter lifestyle.
It can also be an excellent opportunity for Rural Tourism investors.
This farm is set in a plot of 1 hectare, has been issued building permit, however the work has not been completed, and thus a great project for those who want to achieve it.
The upper floor consists of 03 bedrooms each with a full bathroom.
The lower floor has a kitchen, living room, a bedroom and a full bathroom.
In addition to the excellent sun exposure of the entire house, and a great position on the ground that gives you a great view of the entire countryside.
If you are looking for your refuge, or an excellent investment opportunity this is the best option.
Farm / Ranch under construction located in Ucha, Barcelos - Braga.
- A land of 1 hectare in a quiet and pleasant area.
- It can also be an excellent opportunity for Rural Tourism investors.
- Barcelos is a reference of being a young and a dynamic city. Probably the most famous symbol of Portugal, the colorful ceramic cockerel has its origins in the pretty town of Barcelos.
- It has been issued building permits, however the work has not been completed, and thus it has a great project for those who want to achieve it.
- The perfect property for a gateaway or retirement and for those who likes to have their own piece of land, but also an ideal real estate investment.
Once you visit the property, you won´t want to leave!
- Reference: 117751
- State: Unfinished
- Price: 320.000 €
- Living area: 368 m2
- Land area: 10.200 m2
- Área bruta: 10.568 m2
- Rooms: 4
- Baths: 4
- Construction year: 1937
- Energy certificate: N/A
- J. M. Portela Mediação Imobiliária, Lda
- AMI: 10340
- [email protected]
- Rua Diogo Botelho, 4150-260 PORTO
- 910 235 432 / 226 061 050